There is no time to respond to NBA 2K21

Вся важная информация здесь
wfuuopy
Контактная информация:

There is no time to respond to NBA 2K21

Сообщение wfuuopy » 24 сен 2020, 04:45

It is still the same futile movement. To start with, it seems difficult to Nba 2k21 Mt trigger. However, when you triumph, why the hell that your man does not go into the basket? Rather than moving closer to the rim, it does a kind of fade slow animation which is not possible to hit.

Let's see if I can clarify this so everyone know that it has to be addressed to devs. It is literally impossible to use the aiming system in layups. To start with, because there are like hundreds of unique animations and it happens so quickly you cannot react to them. But most important. Within this kind of layups you need to hold right stick in a particular direction, so then it is completely impossible to envision the rod in less than a second to target the target. This shooting system should not use to layups. There is no time to respond to it.

Just watch one of joeknows stream of the demo. Got it men! Hold the electricity bouton on the change and wait patiently till the Turn closes. Then power on the switch and Voila! Dropped 66 as a slashing play. Dropped 27 as a scoring system.

Biggest takeaway: Fast break slashing is OP on rookie difficulty. Lateral quickness is more important than rate for freedom to actually shine. Shooting really took a hit this season so being able to lock those that can take is a necessity. Some badges need buffed while some want nerfed. HOF slither fin requires a buff, HOF pick pocket needs nerfed.

What's your opinions about a mid range slasher build. It is apparently somewhat much like the interior out playmaker from this season I made one now and I got compared to steph and trae. Is dunking value a defensive or playmaking badge? I am making a drama shot of construct and have everything pretty solid on attributes, but my dip is basically nonexistent and I have 17 extra feature points to make him either dunk or put it on others so that I could find a different badge. I've 6 defensive and 23 playmaking. Suggestions?

You currently have sufficient playmaking badges and dunking is not that significant on a playshot. The shot meter is a abomination and carrying away the ease of pressing down on the stick to dribble behind your back but today I need to Buy mt nba 2k21 press diagonally based on the flip side. Contemplating not even getting the game now.

Вернуться в «Buenos Aires Role Play | Форум»